THE SME SOLUTION approach integrates people, systems, business structures and practices into a process that collaboratively harnesses the talents and insights of all participants to optimise the best project result.
THE SME PROMISE is to increase value to all our clients, reduce waste, and maximise efficiency through all phases of design, construction through to testing and commissioning.
SME Key Components:
– Multi Party Contract
– Offering our clients full design responsibility.
– Single contract pricing including contingency
– Profit at risk for partners to the agreement
– Guaranteed costs for all clients based on audits
– Shared savings if project delivered under budget
– Implementation of lean concepts, practices and tools
– Intentional creation of a collaborative culture
SME Solution Concepts which ensure successful projects;
– SME will optimise the whole project, not just parts
– SME really collaborate
– SME combine our learning with action
– SME processes manage projects commitments
– SME promise to increase relatedness and transparency to all parties
The whole of the plant was removed and replaced with the 4-off 4MW CHP’S that supplied MPHW at 118C initially, with two 5MW absorption chillers to supply chilled water at 6/12C. Works also included the refurb of 3 large gas-fired boilers as back-up, a 330,000ltr Thermal Store, 90,000ltr CW storage tanks and evaporative condensers.
in accordance with the clients requirements.
Improvement Fund (SCIF)
SSE appointed Surrey M&E to fit-out sub stations including the mechanical services, small power, lighting, fire alarm, security & solar PV for their client Omexom on their Alyth & Kinardochy as part of their upgrade works to support the national electrical network.