Surrey M&E provide expert installation of photovoltaic systems. SME use certified MCS installer teams and we take care of the whole process from free survey to complete installation.
Why Install a Solar PV System?
- Avoid rising fuel costs
- Increase the value of your property
- Enjoy a tax free, inflation linked income for 25 years
- Cut your carbon dioxide emissions by up to one tonne
How Does it Work?
Photovoltaic (PV) is the direct conversion of sunlight into electrical energy using PV cells made of silicon.
The PV modules harness the natural energy created by the sun and convert it into direct current (DC) electricity. An inverter then converts this DC power into alternating current (AC) power, which is the electricity used throughout your house.
The harnessing of natural sunlight will provide electricity for your home or business without creating harmful carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions or other pollutants.
Our typical projects range from as little as £10k, to £5m.
The SME Promise
What we offer
We are an independent solar PV system installer
- We give you a fair, unbiased opinion
- We are MCS accredited https://mcscertified.com/find-an-installer/
- We are RECC accredited https://www.recc.org.uk/scheme/members/00071246-surrey-me-limited
- We are very competitive on price
Solar PV systems installed by Surrey M&E will qualify for the The Smart Export Guarantee (SEG) which pays customers for renewable electricity they have generated and put into the grid. Big energy companies had to participate from the beginning of 2020 and it replaces the Feed-in Tariff (FIT) scheme which pays tax-free, index-linked income every year for the next 25 years to many solar panel owners for the electricity they generate at home of.